TOP: Do's & Don'ts
NEWS - DIVORCE
DCSS Incentive Prog Exposed
Family Court Gone Bad - The Fix
Divorce Scenarios - FAQ
ATTORNEY | JUDGES
ATTY & JUDGE NEWS
2014 (Elia Ortiz)
2014 (Monique Longhorne)
2012 - 2013 (Rodney Stone)
2010 - 2011 (Diane Price)
2009 (Mark Bossenecker)
2008 (Francisca Tisher)
Judge VS Commissioner?
Read First: Sample Letters
State Bar Sample Letters 2
Attorney State Bar
Judge Performance CA
How to File Complaint
Judge Complaint PDF
FORMS | COURT
FORMS - DIVORCE
NOM vs OSC?
SUPPORT | CUSTODY
Napa LCSS (Local DCSS)
COMPLAINT FILING DCSS
Dept.of Child Supp Serv (DCSS)
Child Support Calculator
Termination Child Support
Parental Alienation part 2
TV / Videos
NAPA COURT LINKS
Family Law - Overview
Family Law Facilitator
Rules of Court
MISC | TERMS
ABOUT THIS SITE
NAPA FAMILY COURT
Hon. Diane M. Price
Presiding Judge 2011- 2012
Family Law Judge 2010 & 2011
Remember - You want a Fair, Unbiased and Balanced Judge.
- Keep great notes and make sure to obtain the name and contact information of the court reporter.
- You may need to get court documents to show / proof of any bias and or lack of following their own rules & protocalls to properly handle your case.
Hon. Diane M. Price - Family Law Judge for 2010 & 2011.
The only concern you may want to consider is if the opposing attorney has worked at Coombs & Dunlap as Hon. Diane M. Price was a partner at Coombs & Dunlap:
- Per Goveners Office and Newspaper, Hon. Diane M. Price worked at and was a Partner at Coombs & Dunlap (see press release below),
- If a Coombs & Dunlap attorney is representing the case but not for you, there may be concern of potential Bias.
- I would assume that Judge Price would not hear cases if the attorney was from Coombs & Dunlap?
- NEWS: If your spouse uses the court system in an illegal way, I'm not sure what Hon. Price postition will be?
- Help Keep the Court be Fair and Avoid Bias - See captured Image below from http://www.spoke.com/info/p6KAeC9/DianePrice and review attorneys in her court.
Diane Price was past President of (NEWS) - Napa Emergency Woman's Services:
NEWS Mission Statement - To Provide a nurturing refuge for women and children suffering from domestic violence, and to be a catalyst for change through prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
- I have no idea what impact this may or may not have on Diane Price's decision making as a Judge, however if your spouse uses the legal system in an illegal fashion, this may be of concern.
- Remember, we live in a complaint compliant society:
- If a complaint is filed, regardless of its truthfulness, the Judge has to consider the filing...
- Watch Out if your spouse uses false allegation(s) and or files false complaints to use the legal system in an illegal way to their advantage!!
- The use of false allegations is used literally everyday in court by a spouse to make certain things happen, and Judges are often "snowed over" and will side / err on the side of caution (regardless of real truth), which can be very detrimental to not only you, but to the long term future of your children.
- It is very interesting that in today's society, those who can manipulate the system and cause harm by using their children as pawns, often get away with this in court as "sympathetic" judges will often side with the spouse who is actually the one causing the harm and causing the long term damage.
Again, to be fair, I have only have limited information on Judge Price.
- My question to Judge Price would be, if the spouse uses the legal system illegally, will Hon. Price truly try to cut through the lies, or will she side with spouse who makes claims for the sole purpose to manipulate the system?
- My recommendation - always watch how the Judge is handling the case and get the ALL CONTACT information from the stenographer at the end of each hearing you have with a Judge in the event you have any concerns of their fairness.
01/19/2006 GAAS:046:06 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Governor Schwarzenegger Appoints Diane Price to Napa County Superior Court - http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/328/
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today announced the appointment of Diane M. Price to a judgeship in the Napa County Superior Court. Price, 52, of St. Helena, has practiced civil litigation for 26 years with the law firm of Coombs & Dunlap. She has also served as city attorney for the City of St. Helena since 1988 and town attorney for the Town of Yountville since 1998. Price also served as deputy town attorney for the Town of Yountville from 1979 to 1998 and deputy city attorney for the City of Napa from 1979 to 1981. Her experience also includes service as a judge pro tem for the Napa County Superior Court and arbitrator for the Napa County Superior Court Judicial Arbitration Program. Price earned a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley. She fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge W. Scott Snowden. Price is a Democrat. The compensation for this position is $149,160.
Diane M. Price email@example.com
A general civil lawyer, Diane M. Price emphasizes litigation, municipal law, and the related areas of real estate and land use. Her litigation work regularly includes matters involving personal injury, real estate, business, land use, and contract issues.
As a municipal lawyer, Ms. Price is a past Deputy City Attorney for the City of Napa, and presently serves as City Attorney for the City of St. Helena and Town Attorney for the Town of Yountville.
Ms. Price grew up in the Pasadena area, earned her undergraduate degree with honors in political science at the University of California at Berkeley, and her law degree at the University of California, Hastings College of Law, San Francisco. Moving to Napa in 1979 to join Coombs & Dunlap, she became a partner three years later. Her memberships include both the American Trial Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California. Numerous community activities include serving on the boards of Napa County Legal Assistance (President 1983), Napa Emergency Women's Services (President 2003-05), and the Napa Valley Private Industry Council (President 1990-92). Ms. Price lives in St. Helena with her husband and is a devoted traveler, skier, bicyclist, tennis player, and general sports enthusiast.
THIS WEBSITE and all of the materials and information on the Site is general in nature and are provided for informational purposes only.
Nothing on the Site should be construed as legal advice or used as a substitute for legal advice. The opinions stated in this site are based on personal experience.